Trooper E-ATX PC Gaming Case
- Designed Using Tempered Glass – On the new version of the Commando TG we have added a four millimetre tempered glass front panel ensuring the ambient lighting coming from your ARGB fans shines through and a more detailed view of the ARGB fans in action.
- Airflow – Four fans comes standard with the Commando TG and the chassis can mount another two fans (2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm at the top) to help create the perfect balance of air running in and out of your system. Air vents run down either side of the front panel help to aid airflow.
- Motherboard Sync – You can now take your LED colour to new heights and sync not only your fans but other ARGB components with the included ARGB motherboard connector, simply connect to a 5V 3 Pin RGB connection and you can use the mobo software to sync your components your way.
- ARGB Hub Included – The Commando TG provides you with two different opportunities to control your LED lighting. Control your Razor Extreme fans manually, they include a 3 Pin power and 3 Pin AURA male and female connectors enables you to either control your lighting through the included hub and using the reset switch to change between the LED modes. The hub can connect to 6 x 3 Pin or 4 Pin fans with 6 x 3 Pin ARGB headers, the performance of the hub is excellent with a PWM function built in it makes it even easier to control your fan speed. Powered using a SATA connector ensures a safe and easy installation with reliable power.
- Internal Components & Compatibility – Made using an all-black interior the Commando TG has plenty of space to fit higher- end hardware to boost the overall performance, with room to fit an MATX motherboard, with four PCI-e expansion slots, there is plenty of storage. A total of five hard drive bays can be mounted and graphic cards up to 365mm in length and a CPU cooler with a max. length of 170mm.
- Full-Length PSU Shroud – Keep your build tidier by keeping power supply and other cables out of sight, making clean builds even easier to achieve.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to US(the contiguous states) and Canada. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.